Thursday, December 25, 2008

wat a boring x'mas..

v went for tea...
sumore dunno y...
yesterday damn boring ler....
all like not hapi...
tot diz gathering will be very fun...
who knows it will be opposite..
even the station 1 played sad sad song...
make me feel so sad...
sumore pei gin asked me "whether i miss u onot"?
i said "erm...no gua.."
after tat....
i think about diz question........
i realize tat i still miss u....
i do...i reali do...
but wat can i do....?
i seems very very hard for u to find me...
reali lik impossible...........
can u figure how hard for him to find me...?
u juz entered my life.........
n without saying gud bye..
u left....
juz lik drive thru....
and u left...
left without saying gud bye....
if v still contact...
hmmm....
nthg much more to say lor...........




---end----

No comments: