Thursday, January 1, 2009

3 days~

diz 3 days i reali enjoyed myself...
i went to count down wif u...
i'll nvr forget the time wif u...
diz 3 days passed very fast...
juz like 3 hours...
thankz q....
i will keep all diz memory inside my heart...
i feel so safe when u right beside me...
i feel so hapi when u said u r jealous,
juz bcz u saw i hugged my frenz (gal)...
feel so hapi when u help me tear my roti canai..
feel so hapi when u carry "baby"..

and u told baby "come daddy carry u"
feel so hapi when squeeze the lemon into my drinks,
bcz i told u the ice lemon is sucks....
even the ppl who sell disc oso dun dare to ask u wanna buy onot..
i ask u izit u know tat guy..
u said din c wat r v doing meh...
want get scold izit...hahaaa
feel so hapi when u help me carry my bag,
juz bcz i lazy to carry it...
u touched my forehead..
juz to check whether am i sick...
i told u tat when i m sneezing,
means u r missing me...!!
same goes to u..
i miss u all the time...
when u r scolding sumone,

in the same time,u turned to smile to me...

i feel so touched..
sumtimes u treat others so fears..
until i oso scare sendiri...lolx..
***feel so hap
i cz u care bout me***
dun let me eat curry bcz spicy...
and scold ur frenz when she din realize tat i hand her sumthings...
den u scolded her...
"din c she hand u things izit..!!!"
dun treat me so gud...
later i "bu she de"...
i'll be selfish....
i feel so hapi....
bcz u treat me very gud...
reali very gud...
when u buy vitagen,
u tot i lik it den i tot u lik it....
actually u dun lik it...
bcz of me,u choosed tat...
nw...
i luv to drink tat colour of vitagen d...^^
feel so safe when the dog chase my car,
u were right besides me and tell me everythings will be okay..
thankz for everthings....
thankz bcz u told me the truth..
i apreciated it very much...
n u made my days......
u luv her n she luv u more...
so i choosed to leave...
i willing to leave...
i reali hav wonderful n perfect days wif u...
i hugged the bear u bought it for me,
juz to make sure i sleep tight every night...

diz bear means a lots to me...
it's nt juz a normal bear...
i want u to be hapi...
hapi n hapi...
i miz u a lots..


*aLL diz reaLi mEanz a LoTs tO me*


-enD-

No comments: