Wednesday, February 18, 2009

i dun want quarrel..?

today no class...
n i switched off one of my phone too..
when the time i bath my doggy,
u called..
i dunno tat u're calling me..
cz i tot v need to calm down for a moment..
n u msg me...
after i finished bath my doggy n checked the missed call..
is u...
i felt hapi..?
or wat...?
i dunno wat feeling i shud hav..
n v chat awhile..
after tat..
u called me..
den u said at last i laugh..
den i said no ar..no ar...
i asked u the same things..
den v continue chat lor..
n u asked me..
diz few when the time v din contact did i find ur cousin?
i said no..
den i asked u hapi bcz i din find him..?
u said yea..
n i hapi..
but..
y v alwiz quarrel..?
y everytime v oso quarrel..?
i dun want quarrel..
everytime v quarrel i feel so sad..
will u..?


No comments: