Monday, February 16, 2009

i luv u~

14feb'09
i reali enjoyed myself today..
u so gentle...
u bought rose for me...
i reali so hapi when the time u right besides me...
i guess i wont forgot those precious time wif u...


15feb'09
today i went to frenz party...
n v quarrel on the phone...
u told me not to drink beer cz i need to drive...
n i decided nt to drink..
because of u...
i drink...
juz a little bit onli...
i dun want quarrel wif u...
i waiting for ur calls until late night...
but u din msg me...
u know how sad i am..?

16feb'09
i still waiting for ur msg...
but at last...
u din msg me...
n i msg u about 12++
v chat till half den stop...
cz both of us oso dun want argue...
so dun find each others for a moment...
den u called me n asked me whether i know the number onot...
tat time i was sleeping n i tot a gal wanna frenz wif u..
so i din talk to u much....
after tat...
i woke up n i called u back...
u said tat number sms u...
n scolded u for no reasons...
i reali wanna know y tat fella scolded u for no reasons...
n u told me u dun care..
n u said u want there is sumore who can calm u down...
an wei u...hong u...
n u juz said me juz wanna find out who is tat fella...
u said i din know u well...
dunno wat u want...
my heart broken...



No comments: