Wednesday, February 4, 2009

am i hapi...?

today u msg me...
asked me to come out...
u wana ask me sumthings...
daddy said cannot go out till late late d...
today is the last day i go out till late night...
erm....daddy said rest awhile d lor...
dun go out till late night diz few weeks...
i reach there....
den v talked inside my car...
tat day (sat) i msg u...
erm....asked u a lots of questions...
n u tot tat sumone else used my phone...
u r too sensitive...
n erm u wrote sumthings to me...^^
den yesterday i went out tea wif ur cousin...
i din go tea wif u cz v still quarrel...sigh...
but i din like ur cousin...honestly....
i juz treat ur cousin as a very normal frenz...
remember...u r alwiz in my heart...
n i dun hope u want i be wif ur cousin....
n i dun want to be wif him...
i dun like him at all..
telling me tat he's better than u,diz n tat...
i dun need ur cousin....
i dun mind or care about his's feelings...
i told him i dun like him...
i juz mind n care bout u...
juz now u told me tat "i dun like the person i luv help me do diz n tat"...
do u know it means a lots to me....

n the gentleness u treat me...
i dun even know tat ur sister will quarrel wif u juz bcz of me...
n u admitted ur family members like me very much...hahaaa....
n i asked u whether u still wif her onot...
u dun want to answer me....
i forced u...n u answer "yes"..
u said "u know u will sad still wanna asked"..

sad + hapi....
  • sad because u still wif her...
  • hapi because u told me the truth...


u said "wo jui liao jie ni"....
u reali mean the world to me.....
after having tea wif u...
i feel hapi...
after unhapi for 5 days....

No comments: