Tuesday, February 17, 2009

i regretted

i said i regretted...
n u said u need time...
time to calm down..
so am i?
mayb i need time too...
i switch off my phone..
from 1 like tat until 7 sumthings..
i switched on back n i saw ur missed call n oso my best frenz..
i dunno am i doing the right things onot..
but i juz dun want to switch on my phone n waiting for sumthings..
i reali so hurted...
but..
wat can i do...?
i dun want talk to anyone..
i din sign in msn oso...
i dun feel like talking..
luckily tmr no class..
let me alone ba~
i'll get better...
today i walk alone nearby ur shop...
n u called me to go to college...
i walk without destination..
felt so free...
i walk n walk n walk..
i told u to leave me alone..
let me hav a walk..
n i get back into my car after walk for 45 mins..
i drove away from ur shop..
i felt the gap between us..
there's a huge gap between us..
n i dunno how to close the gap..
i felt so unhapi...
tears dropped..
i need to spends sumtimes alone..
let me listen to my song alone..
until midnight..
until tmr morning...
n i guess i'll feel better..


-alone-

No comments: