Friday, May 1, 2009

i m moody..

29 april 2009
i changed my number.means the old number i'll less use d.n i din giv him .den tat night he kept on call me.call my 012 oso.i tot wat happened.he wanna date me go movie.after din contact for 5 days.i tot v wont contact d.who knows u suddenly msg me back.sumore wanna fetch me go movir.harlo...u hav gf.mark ur limits.den i dun want both of us go.so i said call ly go oso.

30 april 2009
yesterday i went to Supperclub,wif ly,him , n 2 of his frenz.means 5 of us went to clubbing.kl's frenz reach there very early.so v decided to join them.actually v're going to bc.but bcz his frenz go Supperclub so v changed our plan.honestly..Bar Celona's song nicer..hehe..but i like Supper view.erm..at first my mood was so gud.den ly dun wanna dance.juz stand there.cz she said she nt yet drunk,so is hard for her to dance.den dunno y she suddenly think bout those sad things.became moody.i oso moody.our table at upstairs.but i wanna go downstairs dance.near the stage.she dun want.she juz wanna stand at there.den go find her frenz.make me so boring...den find lor.i dance wif a guy named R.he's kl frenz.den v go downstairs dance.near the stage there.li yan sat upstairs.den i oso dunno wat to say.dun make me feel moody k!?since u dun want dance wif me,den i ma dance wif tat guy lor.anythings!?u dun make everyone feel like i dun want dance wif u k?u're the want who dun wanna dance.den u dunno go where wif kl,without informing me.do u think i am angry?yes...i am...since i gonna treat u as my normal frenz.but y the way u treat me n ly is difference?fine..i told myself i dun mind.is juz bcz she cried?n i din?so u care her more?i dance wif R more hapi ler.although i knew him awhile..come on..said wanna go hapi.hapi until quarrel..kl if u lik ly den go tackle her.sigh...

No comments: