Saturday, January 31, 2009

sTay aWay frOm me...!!

told u v'r juz best frenz...
y our relationship became deeper n deeper when time passed by..?
i going to insane d.......
juz talk on the phone enuf d ma...
y shud i get myself into trouble again...?
still nt scare to get hurt again...?
or i forgotten how hurted i am tat time...?
i juz came back from my uncle's house...
den the next day v went out for one whole day wif ur relatives.....
is juz more than a best frenz u know....!!!!!!!!
sumore ur relatives bought couple sits for us....
couple sits.............!?
okay...okay....
i admitted u very care me at tat time....
come on..........can sumone juz help me...?
i dun want get into trouble again.........
please...................help me..... =(
y sumtimes u so gentle n sumtimes u juz.....................
went to ur house...den u sat there watch movie...
me too.........meaningless..............
y u cooked maggie for me...?
u shudn't do tat...
it will make me hurted more..
i m going to crazy...
u told me tat when the time u watch movie u dun like talking to ppl...
okay...when the time i told u tat i fall down yesterday n my leg pain...
hw u answer me...!?
"i dun lik ppl taking to me when i watching movie..."
fine.........!!!!!!!!!
when the time i wanna go back...
i call ur cousin sister to open the gate for me......
den u msg me...
"y u dun want call me open the gate for u?"
i going to start my car den ur aunty call me to go in again...
v start talking den gambling...
den ur frenz came to take things to u...
den u went out awhile...
after awhile...........
u came back n i start picking up my stuff n ready to go back...
i call ur cousin sister open the gate for me again...
den she dun want....
after tat u said "y u dun want to call me...?"
i wearing my shoes n i din answer u...
u asked wat i angry about..?
i told u nthg...he closed the gate angrily n i walk away...
i reali dunno hw u think...
u din talk to me...u sumore said like diz...


-going to insane d-

No comments: