Monday, January 5, 2009

5th of january,12.12am

i juz came back from watching IP Man...
tat movie not bad....
bt for me...
i no mood to watch...
they laugh i no feeling...
u know why...!?
cz i sit alone...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wtf...
is nt ue sister bought the ticket separately...
u r the ONE who sit down there....!!!!!!!!!!!!
i m ALONE...!!!!
sit alone wif stranger...!!!
how was my FEELING...!?
when been abonded...!!!!!!!!
i m going for the movie bcz of u...!!!
ur sister told me tat u r ALONE...
so i went...
who knows i oso ALONE....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wat happened to u again...?
go out oso dun want to talk....!!
i reali dun get u...
i dunno which words is true n which is fake..?
how was ur feeling when u sit alone down there...?
hapi...?lonely...!?
let me tell u...!!!
I M LONELY....!!!
wat's the differences wif i went to the cinema n i BUY a ticket for myself....?
huh....!?


No comments: