Thursday, January 8, 2009

is about to reach 2 days~

is about to reach two days d...
two days v did not contact wif each other...
i alwiz wondering...
will i get better in time....?
can i find myself back...?
i laugh in front of others...
is tat fake...?
or sincere from my heart.....?
when im alone inside my room...
i think about u..
about wat v passed thru those 3 days...
those memories still wif u..?
or u forgetting...?
i used to call u every morning...
so u wont late to work...
every morning-10.20 a.m.
i dun want remind myself to c the watch anymore....
when i driving...
it reminds me of u...
when u r sitting right besides me...
saying me silly bcz i still on the air-cond colder n colder...
in fact...
i m freezing...
how u realize tat...?
mayb some of u think i shud forget him...
forget the pass...
cherish the future...

but..
forget the pass is tat easy...?
as easy as a cough....?
Why shud I care for about the gentleness that I could never own...?

No comments: