Wednesday, January 7, 2009

8 hours and 05 minutes...

it has been 8 hours n 05 minutes...
v din contact....
v r alwiz on the phone..
v talked till 3 or 4 a.m. in the morning...
how i wanna use to get rid of diz...?
is tat a best solution for us...?
not to contact wif each other....
is tat reali best for us...?
i keep myself bz all the time...
juz bcz i dun want to let myself think bout u...
no time for me to rest...
resting make me think of u..!!
yesterday i slept at 2 a.m...
n i woke up at about 8 a.m....
n i bz-ing for the whole day...
i still not sleepy...
i wanna to be sleepy...
wanna be tired...
so i can go to bed early...
or else i will get headache...
n i ate a lots of chilli today....
i dun eat chilli usually...
if i do...
juz a little bit...
today i ate a lots...
n i hav no feeling...
the hotter the chilli is,
the more i ate...
wat's wrong wif me...?
there r too many memory wif u...
n everything i do...
it reminds me of u....
mayb i will get better in time...
i hope to get better soon...



++to be continue+++


No comments: