Sunday, January 25, 2009

me n u~

v went to tea again o...
until so late...
sumone was waiting for me..
to follow behind my car until i reach my home safety...
i felt so guilty...
reali so guilty....
sry....u waited me for so long....
erm....
back to my story....


actually yesterday want go green box de...
reach there 12.++ a.m....
sumore i scare to go there late night..
cz i been trapped inside ler...
so scary....
luckily tat time my frenz nt yet go back o...
if nt i think i'll overnight at Aeon d...
heheee....lolx...

sumore jam here jam there...
reach there so late d...
the first thing v done is v went to toilet after jam for half n hours...
den go green box and and for the prices......
aiyoyo.....so expensive ler.....
rm3+ per person ler....
sumore juz until 3a.m. onli o...
so damn expensive ler....
den v go eng ann mamak again....=.="
for the second time...
-----reach home about 2.30a.m----


today i purposely go Aeon wif Zhen n Shin Ling..
juz to buy the Converse shoes...
both of them bought 3 days ago at Sunway n i regreted yesterday...
so i decided to buy...heheee
when i take the pic i onli post it....
3 of us having the same shoes...
same t-shirtsobbing....
i will find it out...^^

night eat "tuan yuan fan"...
Zhen n Shin Ling oso joined us...^^
after tat she went back d.....
no longer...i oso went out tea lor....


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::--:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
i went to His mother's shop...
waiting for his sister den v go tea....
his mother suddenly giv me "ang pao"..
i m so surprise....
erm......i tot his mother dun like me o...
den i said "Chinese New Year oso nt yet reach,no need lar"
she replied "is okay...juz take it"...
i dun mind hw much inside...
juz i felt so surprise n hapi when his mother hand it to me...
sumore....he said his mother wont simply giv ppl want...
hmmmm....anyway....
i m so hapi.......^^


-end-

No comments: