Sunday, March 29, 2009

BaR ceLonA~看到你了。

心情很不好所以,yesterday suddenly feel so moody n wanna go clubbing..hehe...so after work i rushed back home bath..after tat i went to fetch my frenz n v go Bar Celona.gals usually slow slow de..v reach there about 1++am..den v went in n hav a drink..den v straight went to dance d..v dance near the stage...suddenly feel high..i not reali high because i need to drive back home after tat..so i cannot drink so much..不够high叻..想要跟high,想把那些不开心的事都忘了.....shout out all my unhapi things.den dance dance dance,move around...exercise...hahaaa...den my frenz said wanna back d..i called my other secondary frenz..she at there too..n "u" at there..at first i still wondering u'll go onot..n u went there~drink,dance wif other gals.我真的很伤。hw hurted it is..?n i go away from there,i m about to go back home.sat down there relax myself a bit.n i saw "u" wif another gal.watever.mayb i'll felt better when i saw it..am i?huh...i know u purposely..n so u pretend tat u din c me..so am i...i reach klang about 4am n i went tea wif my frenz.i reach home about 5am.but i slept at about 6am.woke up at 9am the next day..cz i need to work..how tired am i...?well...i juz came back from my cousin sister's baby party.n my cousin brother told me there will be second round..yohoo~~i will drink drink n drink..hehe...我又看到你了~突然又好想念你了~second round 会很好玩吧? ^^


me n may


li yen n me
3 of us~

No comments: