Saturday, March 21, 2009

我舍不得要放手。

我伤心。你知道吗?为什么伤心你又知道吗?
Friday, 2o March 2009

actually I'm going to midnight show want ler, went to your mom's shop sitting at there,
watching ghost movie..after the ghost movie finished u still not yet ready..den u went to asked your sister wat movie v r going to watch..she said to u "no ticket d"..den u straight away scolded her because is 11pm..n now u onli told us about it...is okie lar..n u so angry ur sister...because she's the one who called us to go for the movie..n she's the one who din bought the ticket..she din informed us bout tat..u reali so angry bout tat...den v decided go to eat.me, u, ah bee n her's bf..
after eat...we hav no destinations..so v sat inside the car n drive here drive there.after tat...v went back home d...

my daddy told me diz is the last time i went back home late..he said diz is the last warning n i need to be at home at 11pm if i went out....haiz......n u told me tat daddy called me to be at home at 11pm because he worried bout me.u said daddy luv me so much n i'm his bao bei...am i ur bao bei...?u told me to tell out watever my frenz told me..bout us..u kept on asking wat i want.I reali dunno wat I want.And my frenz told me to mark my limits.Dun get into it anymore.My frenz alwiz said "You know there's a deep hole and u still wanna let urself fall inside,for wat?".Mark a limit....?How...?And we din meet for about 3 weeks, v u still wanna asked me to come out diz Tuesday.? You told me tat u're sick...And u wish to c me. Is tat true? Is kind of strange feelings. V seems to be strangers. Less words. Less topic to talk. V reali cant get back to last time. Is reali a huge gap between us. And the gap keep on growing. I scare I'll lost u one day. Diz 3 weeks is hard for me to passed. Y u still wanna asked me out and y I wanna go..? I can't control myself. I cant control my tears.





Saturday,21 March 2009

I tot today I so guai. Din go out. And u called, asked me go to tea. Okaylor.. When i saw you,i paste a plaster on your hand because I saw a cut yesterday. Hope I'm not too late..We went to pasar malam to fetch your sister them. And i saw the gal tat falls in luv wif u. I pretended tat I din saw her, I think she saw me. Aiya...dunno lar...watever~ We went to tea. I saw my best frenz. Ur ex.. Do you reali put down her..? I dunno y.. You promised me not to smoke anymore! Y u smoke again? Wat you promised me..? Have you forgotten?I dun want to quarrel wif u.. and daddy called me, asked me wat time coming back home and time showed 11.30pm. I told daddy I'll be late. He juz said "I want you to be at home before 12.30am.. Tat time u're talking to other gals!! You know how angry am i? And guess wat!? You told me to go back home first...!! Wat am I going to say sumore? And u said I get angry wif no reasons. My friends called me to giv up.. let it go.. And I JUST CANT. Sumtimes u juz treat me so gentle. So soft. the way u talked to me, different when u talked to ur frenz. Or u treat everygal like tat..? Im so headache. Yesterday u told me bout ah bii (the one u luv her so much, n she luv u more than I do). You told me tat she's leaving. She going to Sabah. She din inform you. You told me tat u're so angry bout her, because she left without informed u. Do you reali angry her.? You told me tat u hate her. Do you reali hate her? Or u just told me so i wont unhapi? You knew tat thru her friends. And her friend fall in luv wif u too. Keep on asking you to be her boyfriend. You told me everything. And many of my friends asked me do I belive in you.? Yes,I belived in you. I dunno y. Just belive in you. They told me tat u're lying to me. But I dun think so. I dunno y. Sumtimes I just dun understand u.. Wat u want? Wat r u thinking? U dun want to giv me ah bii's blog. I figured it out myself just nw thru your's friendster. U still put her on your features friends. I dunno shud I add u as my friend? I viewed her friendster. viewed her photo. view yours too. You still keep her photo inside ur profile. Wat am i going to say? I viewed her's blog. Inside her's blog. She wrote many things bout both of you. And how sad she is. How sad am I when I read tat how hapi she's last time when both of u together. Maybe I shud leave. I just cant leave. I promised u tat I'll right by ur side. Accompany u, let u forget those unhapi things. It's reali so deep n I cant leave it.






-tat's all-


No comments: